As seen in
- The Invisible Illnessess, A Letter to Myself – Divorcing ED for Good
- Health Warrior Blog, What is Mindful & Intuitive Eating?
- Nicole Leigh Coaching, Gisela Bouvier the Anti-Diet Dietitian: An Interview
- ABC-7, Weight Watchers Targeting Teens
- Feed Your Spark Blog, Dietitians & Therapists Share Why They Embrace a Non-Diet, Weight Neutral Approach
- Shape, Everything You Need to Know About Exercise Addiction
- Aaptiv, 9 Signs You’re Unintentionally Overeating
- Dear Self & Co. Podcast, Be Free From Food Fears With Mindful & Intuitive Eating with Gisela Bouvier
- Conversations with Anne Elizabeth Podcast, Episode 56 – Gisela Bouvier, MBA, RDN, LDN
- Spark People, 7 Ways Dietitians Help Clients Lose Weight and Keep It Off
- Creative Click Media, New Year’s Resolutions for Business: 2018 Edition
- Diet Spotlight, 12 Easy Ways to Remain on a Healthy Diet
- Creative Click Media, Business Owners Tell All: What’s On Your Holiday Wish List?
- The Invisible Illness, Gisela’s Story
- Reader’s Digest, 50 Things Your Doctor Wishes You Knew About Losing Weight
- Women Who Rock With Success, Gisela Bouvier: B Nutrition and Wellness
- TheList, What Dietitians Are Eating This Summer
- Outside Magazine, 10 Foods Athletes Should Add to Their Grocery List
- Romper, 7 Barre Mistakes Everyone Makes During Their First Class
- Prevention, 5 “Healthy” Eating Habits That Aren’t Nearly As Good As You Think They Are
- Total Beauty, 10 Breakfasts to Boost Your Metabolism Before 8 a.m.
- Muscle and Fitness, 8 Foods That Will Give You An Energy Boost
- ABC-7, National Nutrition Month: How to Make Healthier Choices
- Byrdie Austrailia, The Only 10 Foods All Nutritionists Agree Are Healthy
- Byrdie, How I Trained Myself to Take Daily Multivitamins
- Women’s Fitness, Benefits of Blueberry
- Custom Tattoo Design, Wearing Your Heart on Your Sleeve: How Tattoos Relate to Emotions
- TheList, Foods You Should Try Eating Everyday
- TheList, Diets Everyone Will Be Talking About in 2017
- ClassPass, Chia, Flax, Hemp: Your Healthy Guide to Using Seeds in Your Recipes
- Paste Magazine, Travel Secrets: Winter Wellness
- Reader’s Digest, 7 Things Nutrition Experts Wish You Knew About Choline
- Healthline, Build Your Own Barre Studio at Home
- ABC-7, A Closer Look at Kids Meals
- Prevention, The Worst New Year’s Resolutions Nutritionists Have Ever Heard From Their Clients
- Headstuff.org, Science and Single Issue Diets
- MyFitnessPal, Get The Nutrients You Need For Your Work Out
- ABC-7, Healthy Living: What diets really work?
- Self, 21 Healthy Fast Food Meals Registered Dietitians Love
- CheatSheet, The Worst Weight-Loss Advice I ever received
- Prevention, 15 Carbs Nutritionists Want You To Eat More Of
- Verily Mag, This is what happens to your body when you don’t eat breakfast
- The Daily Meal, 28 Tips From Nutritionists for a Healthy Thanksgiving Feast
This Is Insider, How To Eat Healthy on Thanksgiving
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Gisela is an English and Spanish speaking Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with nearly 10 years experience. She offers nutrition counseling and therapy to help clients learn how to create a positive food relationship with food through Mindful and Intuitive Eating. Gisela’s passion is to help women do-away with diets, focus on what their bodies need and desire, and find TOTAL FOOD FREEDOM.
As a woman who struggled with an Eating Disorder for over a decade, Gisela understands what it is like how to be in the vicious cycle of constant dieting, having food control her, and poor body image. By working together, Gisela will help you create the tools you need to omit stressful diets from your life and learn to enjoy and experience food again.
Whether doing one-on-one counseling in-person or virtually, Gisela promises her unconditional dedication. Schedule your free 15-minute assessment call with Gisela today and see how B Nutrition and Wellness can help you!
MBA – Master’s of Business Administration from Saint Leo University
RDN – Registered Dietitian Nutritionist by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
LDN – Licensed in Dietetics and Nutrition by the Florida Department of Health
Certified Spanish Interpreter by ALTA Language Services
Certified Barre Instructor by the American Barre Technique